Saturday, April 16, 2011

Touring!

Okay so as you guys know ... well at least you should if you are following me on Twitter (@LexisRayyy) ... I am currently on tour! This is my first time ever being on a SOLO tour where it's just me, my band, my music, and my amazing and unbelieveably awesome fans and supporters ... you guys! I had my first show, where I opened in NEW YORK CITY on April 2nd, 2011! I was so nervous by it being my first opening show as a solo artist ON TOUR and in NEW YORK! (How awesome is that???!!!!!!) So I was super excited and extremely nervous, but the crowd was great and helped me get over my jitters ;) Right now, today is Saturday April 17th, 2011. I just finished up two concerts in the past few days.... New Jersey & Deleware! You guys are awesome by the way....great crowds!!!! Tomorrow, I have a day off & then I hae NO SHOWS FOR PATRIOT'S DAY (4-18-11), OR PASSOVER (4-19-11). But I will RESUME TOURING on WEDNESDAY April 20, 2011 in Maaaaarylandddd! I've never been, so I'm pumped! Can't wait to see you guys! Then Thursday & Friday I will be in DC & Virginia! YAY! But yeah, touring has been awesome. I will be on tour pretty much until late May / early June. I am promoting stuff for my upcoming ALBUM & of course, performing all of the songs from my album and mixtape. So come out for a great show! I will be posting the tour date & information for you guys so you can see when I will be in a town near u! Please come out & bring a friend & rock out with me!!!!!!!! So yeah, touring is great. I am in my hotel room right now :) Taking a MINI BREAK until Wednesday but I still can't wait to see you Maryland! Get readyyyy you guys! So much coming up for 2011.... welcome on my journey! #LoveLifeandLexis2011!

And as always...... #IHEARTYOU!

Love, 
Lexis Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment