Sunday, August 7, 2011

#SayNo2Bullying!

Hey guys, it's me again :) I know I haven't blogged in a while but I have SO MUCH good news I can't wait to share and so much coming up that I hope you guys will love! But in the meantime, one thing I'm really excited about and passionate about is the #SayNo2Bullying campaign I'm working on. I've never been bullied thankfully but even when I was younger, I was never one to just sit by and watch it happen. So I am asking you all to join me Team Lexis and make the pledge to #SayNo2Bullying this year! Since it's Back to School time, I'm going to be travelling around to different schools across the US to talk about this, and I'm also going on a school concert promotional tour starting at the end of this month and going until September / October to promote this #SayNo2Bullying campaign! As soon as I know more about the schools I'll be visiting & performing at and the dates, I'll be sure to post the info right here on my OFFICIAL BLOG :) So please keep checking back for everything Lexis Ray! And as you guys go back to school this year, please #SAYNO2BULLYING! Not just in your schools but in your communities too! You guys can make a difference, and we can all do it together :) Let's make a change and #SAYNO2BULLYING!

#IHEARTYOU :D

XOXOXO

- Lexis

No comments:

Post a Comment