Saturday, February 4, 2012

UPDATE TIME!

Heyyyyy again everyone! Okay so I know I have been slipping with the blog entries but I have been super busy! (Not that that should be a surprise.. LOL) But yes, I have been busy! Right after my Say No 2 Bullying School Tour ended (which was an amazing success thanks to all of you!), I started working so very hard on my upcoming album! So far, I've released a couple of songs from it: All The Time, & Another Silly Girl in Love featuring my labelmate & bestie, Austyn Schroeder! So I am very excited about all of that!

Also, we officially have a RELEASE DATE for my album: March 12, 2012! So get ready for Love, Life & Lexis Volume 2! I cannot believe I am getting ready to release my third album already! This has been one crazy journey but I love it, I would not trade it for anything & I am so glad you guys are riding with me! Thanks so much for all of your support Team Lexis! You guys are the best!

And a last update, I found out that myself, along with Megan Racquel, Justina Colette, Austyn Schroder & Bethanny are ALL going to get the opportunity to tour together this APRIL! We don't have any dates to give you guys yet, and it may be pushed back to a summer tour due to all of our schedules, but the tour will definitely be happening in 2012 so stay tuned!

Gotta go but I just wanted to update you guys!

And as always... #IHEARTYOU!
Xoxoxox
Lexis Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment