Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidays (And Update Time!)

Heyyyyy loves! Firstly, I just want to say thank you all so much for your patience, love & support throughout this past year! 2012 was an amazing year for Team Lexis & 2013 is going to be an even more amazing year ... I already know it!

But before we move onto 2013, I have a few more exciting 2012 Team Lexis updates to share with you guys:


  • I'll be performing along with "Girls N Harmony", Austyn Schroeder, Aniva Cheyenne, Justina Collette & more at the New Year's Eve Jam 2012 on 12-31-12 in New York City, one of my favorite places to be! I'm looking forward to it and I know it will be a great way to end such an awesome year with you all! 
  • While at the New Year's Eve Jam I will be performing my BRAND NEW single "Perfectly Imperfect" for the very first time! So make sure you tune in live to watch the New Year's Eve Jam 2012 live from NYC or if you are in the NYC area, come out & rock out with me! ;)

And my last big update is the announcement of my upcoming album PERFECTLY IMPERFECT! I have been working super hard this whole year on this album & have been having the hardest time ever trying to keep it a secret from you guys! But you guys will not have to wait for much longer, I promise!

Be on the lookout for my album PERFECTLY IMPERFECT, IN STORES FEBRUARY 2013! An official release date will be available soon!


As you guys can tell, a lot is in store as 2012 comes to a close and 2013 gets even closer! I hope you all have a HAPPY HOLIDAY and an awesome NEW YEAR!

#IHEARTYOU! <3

-Lexis

XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment