Monday, June 27, 2011

Album Release Party / Special GUESTS?!

So, yes... you guys heard correctly!

I am giving away TWO PASSES for TWO OF MY TEAM LEXIS fans to come party with me at my ALBUM RELEASE PARTY CELEBRATION! How amazing & epic is that?!?! :D

So yeah, the choosing will be totally RANDOM and will be done based off of my Twitter followers so you must be following me on Twitter so you can see my tweets & find out if you've won! The party starts @ 9PM and you MUST BE LIVING IN THE AREA.

I will tweet the lucky TWO winners later today ! So happy tweeting and I cannot wait to see the lucky TWO of you at my party tonight :) And of course there are MORE SURPRISES for the winners other than just joining me to party... but you'll find out all of that later ;)

CAN'T WAIT!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO


#IHEARTYOU!!!!

Love,
Lexis

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment