Monday, June 27, 2011

MY ALBUM IS HERE!!!! SAYYY WHAAA?!?!?!?!

YES you guys! The moment I've been waiting for forever is finally here!

Today, June 28, 2011 is a super special day! Why you ask?! Because it's the release date of my SOPHOMORE ALBUM....



Love, Life and Lexis Vol.1 : Chronicles of Love


I AM SO EXCITED I CAN BARELY TYPE CORRECTLY!!! Seriously! I cannot stop crying tears of joy. Thank you so much Team Lexis for supporting me. Thank you to my family for supporting me. Thank God for the blessing of this album!


I hope you guys love listening as much as I have loved making it :) It's my baabyy! Lol :)


So PLEASE SUPPORT & CHECK IT OUT <3




Gonna get some rest.. TONS of promo today & my album release celebration party's later with my whole team, friends & suprise guests ;)

As always #IHEARTYOU!


Love,
Lexis
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment