Monday, June 27, 2011

Long time, no blog!!

Okay so wooow! I have not been able to blog since April! Probably because that's when my promo tour Love Life & Lexis started! First let me say that it was my FIRST solo tour ever & you guys were amazing and so supportive! There were so many amazing moments I will never ever EVER forget!!!! Towards the end of the tour, I was able to do some Meet & Greets and that was such a humbling experience. I wish I could have done Meet & Greets the whole tour, but next time we'll make it work.. Promise! ;)

We ended the tour in the loooovely HAWAII which was amazing since I've always wanted to go but never been until this year. It was the most beautiful place ever! Love it out there & I can't wait to go back!

But enough of me blabbing, I just want to say THANKS TO ALL OF YOU for making the Love Life & Lexis Tour a success! Thanks for letting me share my music with you :) Love you all! Team Lexis forever xoxoxo

#IHEARTYOU!!!!!!!!!!


Love,
Lexis

No comments:

Post a Comment